Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bubbers

Yesterday we took Bear in to have two cysts removed from his back right leg. Although both were taken out completely it was a really rough day. 24 staples, thyroid medicine and one 'questionable' mass later. Overall he handled it really well but I cried for half the day thinking about his actually having cancer or something else that might take him from us. The doc said she thought it would be non-cancerous but not sure if that's because she could tell how upset I was or if she really thought that. But he's home now...we put the spare mattress on the floor and each slept with him for part of the night. He seems almost back to normal so I think it may be harder on us than him. All I know is he has to be okay, he's my baby.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment